Sunday, August 11, 2013

new beginnings

I understand the idea of Jetlag, but I am happy to say that I did not experience it whatsoever. Im experiencing JetJoy. I am too happy to be tired, or to worry about sleep. Everything is normal, and every part of me has adjusted to the U.K.

I have been enjoying learning all the phrases that are different her, like the "lift" (elevator), or referring to the bathroom as a "toilet".
Getting called "love", as a being hit on is much better than the U.S. I must say. 

Monday morning we began classes. 
We walked to-which is 2.2 miles-although it really doesnt seem to be that far. 
We're all learning to be excellent English pedestrians!

you can tell by my curly bangs, I did not bring a straightener-I did buy a curling iron the next day.






(  welcome dinner out )
As a group we all went out to dinner with our professors-at a French restaurant (lol) It was very delicious. And we all got to know each other a little better!
after dinner, me Kendra and Christie went out into the rainy city to explore. It was such fun.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment